Arrangements for Disabled Passengers travelling to Stirling station or onward on services going North / East
- Platform 9 at Stirling is not accessible by wheelchair passengers from the main station entrance.
- Access to other platforms is by stairs only from platform 9
- Alternative route is via the staff back entrance gate but involves use of public roads.
If you are disabled please contact our Assisted Travel so that we provide you with a taxi to Stirling if your journey is for travelling from following;
- Alloa to Stirling
- Alloa to stations north of Stirling (Dunblane, Bridge of Allan, Perth, etc)
- Alloa to Edinburgh or intermediate stations between Edinburgh and Stirling
Telephone; 08009122 901
Textphone: 18001 0800 912 2 901 (for the hard of hearing)
Alloa Station is located within the county of Clackmannan in Scotland and is roughly 17.50 metres above sea-level.
The train station is situated on the Croy Line and falls inside the area governed by Clackmannanshire Council.
Alloa Station is operated by ScotRail and is unstaffed.
Interactive Map of Train Lines and Stations around Alloa
|Pre-purchase Ticket Collection|
|Smart Cards Issued|
|Smart Cards Validator|
Ticket Office Opening Times
Information about Alloa Station
|Lines Served||Croy Line|
|CRS Code (Computer Reservation System)||ALO|
|NLC Code (National Locator Code)||9883|
|TIPLOC Code (Timing Point Location)||ALLOA|
|Approx Height above Sea-Level in metres||17.50|
Address for Alloa Station
|Baby Changing Facilities|
|Bureau de Change|
|Cash Machine (ATM)|
|First Class Lounge|
|Tourist Information Office|